- To be an encouragement to our friends who are the on site missionaries and their 3 daughters.
- To learn from and teach biblical principles with the nationals as we work on the final construction phase of the medical guest house.
- To assemble “New Mom/New Baby Care Packages” for the new moms who are coming to the clinic.
- People may see Christ: (1 )When we are weak, He is strong (2) We are ready for God to change our plans so we can share His love with even more of His people.
- Team unity and flexibility: “They will know that you are followers by your love.”
- God will be gracious to us… as He gives us eyes to see as He sees.
- The ability to capture and share what God is doing as we go and return.
- Spiritual and physical protection for the team and our families that are at home.
Thank you to all who supported this trip by praying, giving sacrificially or donating supplies. You made this trip possible!
“A generous man will prosper, He who refreshes others will himself be refreshed.” Proverbs 11:25
Stay tuned for more updates…